- Course material for multi-week scaffolded active learning experience
- 7 individual activity modules
- Total of 30 - 50 hours of work.
- Based on student spectrometer
- Including teaching material, backround reading references, video material and student tasks
Course Material "Instrumental Methods of Analysis"
- Paper spectrometer
- Understanding Spectrometer Components
- Building and Exploring Your Trimontana Spectrometer
- Measuring the Spectrum of a Household Sample
- Limits of Detection
- Limits of Linearity
- Measuring the Spectrum of Plant Pigments